Catharina is a partner in the Global Corporate Group. She practices corporate and M & A law with an emphasis in representing both U.S. and international clients in mergers and acquisitions, private financings, joint ventures, strategic alliances, corporate partnering, securities offerings and other corporate transactions. She also represents emerging companies in general corporate matters and venture capital financings. In addition, she has extensive experience representing Asian clients doing business in the United States.
- Named "Most Powerful and Influential Women" by Diversity Council, June 2016
- Named as one of 10 Power Players and Top Women In Technology Law by The Recorder in 2015
- Named a “Women of Influence 2015,” by the Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Named Top Women in Technology Law by The Recorder (2014 - 2016)
- Recognized as one of its 2014 Women Worth Watching by Diversity Journal
- Received the 2013 Debra Zumwalt Pioneer Award, which is presented annually as part of InsideCounsel magazine's Transformative Leadership Awards West program in honor of leaders in women's career advancement. The Debra Zumwalt Award is given each year to a woman attorney who has transformed being the "first" into being a catalyst for change.
- Named one of California Women Leaders in Law by The Recorder in 2012
- Named Alumna of the Year by the Korean-American Bar Association in 2012