Paul is an experienced commercial real estate attorney with expertise in retail, office and industrial leasing, real property acquisitions and sales, financing and property management. Additionally, he has extensive experience in real estate and commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
- University of San Francisco, 1992, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 1988, B.S.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- Highest (AV) Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Member, State Bar of California
- Board of Directors, Larkin Street Youth Services - Past Chair
- Board of Regents, St. Ignatius College Preparatory - Past Corporate Secretary and Governance Committee Chair