Charlotte is a partner in Reed Smith’s Restructuring and Insolvency group, based out of London. Charlotte practices in the restructuring of defaulting facilities, enforcement of security, advice to chief restructuring officers and directors of distressed companies more generally and also advises insolvency practitioners. Charlotte has detailed knowledge of the UK Special Administration regime and is currently working on a number of cross border restructurings, primarily in the shipping, airline, energy and natural resources industries. Charlotte also works closely with the firm’s real estate group considering the enforcement of security over UK real estate, particularly in the context of the sale and purchase of non-performing loan portfolios.
- College of Law, Guildford, 1998, LPC
- College of Law, Guildford, CPE
- England and Wales
- Fellow of INSOL International
- Selected to the 2015 London Super Lawyers list
- Recognised by Chambers UK 2014 as ""Technically brilliant and highly intellectual"