Herbie is an associate in Reed Smith’s Energy & Natural Resources Group, with experience representing clients in both domestic arbitrations and jury trials. He joined the firm in 2016 after serving as a summer associate in 2015.
- Baylor University School of Law, 2016, J.D., Technical Editor, Baylor Law Review, The Order of Barristers
- University of Texas, 2013, B.B.A., Management
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- (2018-2019) Advisory Member of the Texas State Bar’s Pattern Jury Charge – Oil and Gas Committee
- Houston Young Lawyers Association