Michelle is a partner in Reed Smith’s Global Corporate Group and is a member of Reed Smith’s Executive Committee, the Firm’s global governing board, where she also serves on the Audit Committee and the Talent Committee.
- University of Michigan Law School, 1997, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, 1994, B.S., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Children's Service Board of the Lurie's Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Executive Committee and Treasurer, Children’s Service Board of the Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago (2017 – 2018)
- Named one of Crain's Chicago Business' “Notable Gen X Leaders in Law” 2019