Michelle's practice primarily focuses in the areas of domestic and international mergers and acquisitions (for both private equity and strategic acquirers) and general corporate counseling. She represents clients in their structuring and formation, acquisitions and divestitures, recapitalizations, management buyouts, and corporate restructurings and advises clients on day-to-day corporate and commercial matters such as financing issues and the negotiation of manufacturing, supply, distribution and service agreements. As outside corporate counsel, she has represented dozens of companies, guiding them through all stages of growth. She also served for three months as a client's interim in-house general counsel.
- University of Michigan Law School, 1997, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, 1994, B.S., summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Children's Service Board of the Lurie's Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Executive Committee, Children's Service Board of the Lurie's Children's Hospital of Chicago