Tim first joined Reed Smith in the firm’s Pittsburgh office in 2010 before transferring to San Francisco. A senior associate in the Complex Litigation Group, he has litigated matters in diverse subject areas, including transportation, health care, mining, financial services, and personal injury. While Tim has experience in all phases of litigation, highlights include serving on multiple trial teams, arguing motions, managing e-discovery, taking and defending depositions, preparing witnesses to testify, cross-examining witnesses, and delivering closing arguments.
- University of Pittsburgh, 2004, B.A., English Literature and Economics, summa cum laude, Burkhart Alumni Scholarship (2004); Wilma Binder Zeder Scholarship (2003)
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., First Year Dean's List
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of West Virginia