Ramy is an oil and gas attorney in Reed Smith's Energy and Natural Resources Group. He advises both private and public exploration and production (E&P) and midstream companies in drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, gas gathering and processing agreements, master service agreements, and other industry contracts. He also advises E&P and midstream companies in connection with their general business operations.
- University of Houston Law Center, 2016, LL.M., Energy, Environment and Natural Resources Law, summa cum laude, Phi Kappa Phi
- University of Houston Law Center, 2016, LL.M., Taxation, summa cum laude, Phi Kappa Phi
- Texas Tech University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, 2012, B.A.
- State Bar of Texas – Oil, Gas and Mineral Law Section