David has lived in Hong Kong since 1984. His practice focuses on corporate, regulatory and securities litigation and related public and constitutional law issues. In addition, David handles contentious takeovers and mergers, board room and shareholder disputes, fraud and white collar crime.
- University of Aberdeen, 1982, Diploma in Legal Practice
- University of Aberdeen, 1981, LL.B.
- Hong Kong
- England and Wales
- Law Society of Scotland
- Member of The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member of The Law Society of England and Wales
- Non-practising member of The Law Society of Scotland, UK