Chelsea is an associate in the firm’s Global Commercial Disputes Group and a member of the Managed Care Team. Chelsea represents health insurance companies in a variety of complex litigation matters in federal and state courts, including disputes relating to bad faith, breach of contract, antitrust, ERISA, prompt pay, and other statutory and regulatory issues. In addition to her managed care practice, Chelsea has extensive experience in antitrust litigation and class action defense. Chelsea has defended manufacturers, hospital systems, and other businesses in a variety of civil and criminal antitrust matters involving allegations of price-fixing, wage-fixing, supply restriction, monopolization, unfair competition, and consumer fraud.
- University of Chicago, 2013, J.D.
- Purdue University, 2009, B.S.
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit