Afshin is an associate in our San Francisco office who focuses his practice on representing individual and corporate policyholders in a variety of coverage disputes. He has represented clients in mediation, arbitration, and litigation in state and federal courts across the country. Afshin has also litigated cases spanning a broad range of substantive law, including the California False Claims Act, the Uniform Voidable Transactions Act, patent infringement cases, land use disputes, and general corporate and commercial disputes.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2020, J.D., cum laude, Hastings Law Journal, Volumes 70 & 71
- San Jose State University, 2016, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, Pi Sigma Alpha
- All State Courts - California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- Iranian American Bar Association