In her current practice, Christine handles disputes within the entertainment industry primarily concerning television and film financing, production, licensing, distribution, profit participation, and application of Guild rules and requirements. She handles copyright, trademark, and breach of contract disputes, as well as employment matters for entertainment industry clients.
- Reed Smith's Southern California Pro Bono Honor Roll (2014)
- University of Michigan Law School, 2008, J.D., Managing Articles Editor of the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform; Member of the Women Law Student Association
- San Diego State University, 2004, B.A., English Literature and Psychology, magna cum laude
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Junior League of Orange County, State Public Affairs Committee