Christine represents clients in the television, film, music, and sports industries. A versatile lawyer with broad industry expertise, she negotiates, drafts, and litigates talent, management, music, development, financing, distribution, licensing, option, profit participation, and executive employment agreements.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2008, J.D., Managing Articles Editor of the University of Michigan Journal of Law Reform; Member of the Women Law Student Association
- San Diego State University, 2004, B.A., English Literature and Psychology, magna cum laude
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Junior League of Orange County, State Public Affairs Committee
- Reed Smith's Southern California Pro Bono Honor Roll (2014)