Joshua is an associate in the firm's Appellate Group. He has drafted briefs in federal and state appellate courts, and has also participated in trial court litigation to develop trial strategy in anticipation of an appeal and to petition for discretionary appellate review.
- George Mason University School of Law, 2010, J.D., magna cum laude, George Mason Law Review – Senior Research Editor; Burton Award for Distinguished Legal Writing; NYC Bar National Moot Court Competition – Regional Champion and National Octofinalist
- St. Vincent College, 2007, B.S., Political Science and Economics, summa cum laude
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- Honorable Daniel A. Manion, U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit, 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2012
- Honorable Thomas B. Bennett, U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Northern District of Alabama, 1 January 2011 to 31 December 2011