Ellie is a counsel in the Life Sciences Health Industry Group in the Philadelphia office, practicing in the area of health care regulatory and transactional law. Ellie works with a variety of clients, including private equity firms investing in health care, a variety of health care providers (home health agencies, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, rehabilitation agencies, long-term care pharmacies, specialty pharmacies, and hospitals), and pharmaceutical companies. Ellie has also represented a large health plan with respect to pharmacy benefit management (PBM) issues.
- AHLA Pro Bono Champion for the pro bono legal services provided on health law/care-related issues during calendar year 2013 (June 2014).
- Inaugural recipient of the Angela A. Holland Memorial Award, presented annually to a Washington, D.C./Virginia-area Reed Smith associate who exhibits overall exemplary performance, consisting of commitment to pro bono legal work, participation in firm and non-firm community service activities, quality of all-around legal skills, dedication to clients, and overall firm/office good citizenship.
- Catholic University School of Law, 2009, J.D., magna cum laude, Catholic University Law Review - Staff Member
- Georgetown University, 2003, B.A., Philosophy; Social and Political Thought Minor, Dean's List
- University of Edinburgh, Scotland, 2002, Georgetown University Study Abroad Program (October 2001 - June 2002)
- Virginia (inactive status)
- District of Columbia (inactive status)
- American Health Lawyers Association