Nat represents employers in a broad range of labor and employment matters arising under state and federal laws. Their practice focuses on single-Plaintiff litigation and complex wage and hour class actions, stemming from discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, misclassification, and other wage-and-hour violations.
Aside from traditional labor and employment litigation, Nat also counsels employers on a variety of employment-related issues, including compliance with various state and federal regulations, drafting and revising employee handbooks and policies and employment contracts, employee termination, separation and release agreements, settlement agreements, wrongful termination, and wage and hour practices.
- University of California, Davis, 2019, J.D., Senior Notes & Comments Editor, UC Davis Law Review Volume 52; Chair, King Hall Sports & Entertainment Law Society; Restorative Justice Clinic; Public Service Certificate; Dean’s Scholarship
- Gonzaga University, 2016, B.A., magna cum laude
- Co-Chair, San Francisco Barristers Club, Sports and Entertainment Law Section
- Member, The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Member, BALIF: LGBTQI Bar Association