Nat is an associate working in our Complex Litigation practice, based in San Francisco. Nat graduated from the University of California, Davis School of Law in 2019. Prior to working at Reed Smith, Nat served as a law clerk for the Criminal Appeals, Writs, and Trials Division of the Office of the Attorney General. In 2018, Nat advanced her conflict resolution skills by undergoing a 40-hour mediation certificate training at the Yolo Conflict Resolution Center.
- University of California, Davis, 2019, J.D., Senior Notes & Comments Editor, UC Davis Law Review Volume 52; Chair, King Hall Sports & Entertainment Law Society; Restorative Justice Clinic; Public Service Certificate; Dean’s Scholarship
- Gonzaga University, 2016, B.A., magna cum laude
- Co-Chair, San Francisco Barristers Club, Sports and Entertainment Law Section
- Member, The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Member, BALIF: LGBTQI Bar Association