Courtney represents corporate clients in a broad-base of employment-related matters. She has handled matters under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, as well as various state and local discrimination and employment laws, including the Illinois Human Rights Act and the Illinois Whistleblower Act.
- Ranked Illinois Rising Star, Business, Employment Litigation, Super Lawyers (2014-2018)
- University of Illinois, 2011, J.D., magna cum laude
- Marquette University, 2008, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- American Health Lawyers Association
- UNICEF Next Generation, Committee Member