Billy represents industry-leading clients in complex commercial litigation, including contract, securities, and intellectual property disputes. His clients include biotechnology and medical device companies, traditional and renewable energy firms, consumer products makers, and financial institutions. He advises clients in all stages of litigation, as well as in mediation and internal and government agency investigations. Billy’s practice routinely includes large-scale, multi-jurisdiction E-Discovery, including fact finding and discovery in other countries and in support of foreign litigation.
- University of Iowa College of Law, 2012, J.D.
- New York University, 2009, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York