Bretta is an associate in the firm’s IP, Tech & Data Group. Prior to joining Reed Smith, Bretta served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Petrese B. Tucker, the Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, as well as a Legal Intern for both ABC News and the National Football League.
- New York Law School, 2015, J.D., Institute for Information Law and Policy, Contributing Writer, Certificate Recipient; Dispute Resolution Team, Member
- Villanova University, 2012, B.A., Political Science
- New York
- New York City Bar Association, Appointed Student Member for the Sports Law Committee, 2014-2015
- New York State Bar Association
- National Black Law Students Association, Alumni Member, Served as Corporate Relations Specialist for the Northeast Regional Board, 2013-2014
- Honorable Petrese B. Tucker, Chief Judge, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania