Lavinia Osilesi zealously advocates for her clients. Lavinia has experience arguing on her cients behalf in court, conducting in-depth legal research, forming tailored litigation strategy, drafting persuasive briefs, and preparing discovery.
She also assists in pro bono matters, including guardianship, immigration, and Federal Tort Claims Act claims.
- Pepperdine University, 2019, J.D., cum laude
- University of California, San Diego, 2016, B.A.
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Black Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
Awards & Recognition
- Young Alumni Award, Pepperdine Caruso School of Law Belonging Awards, 2023