Belinda specialises in international arbitration and, in particular in state/investor disputes. She has conducted a wide variety of high value and complex arbitration cases, under the rules of the London Court of International Arbitration, the International Chamber of Commerce, UNCITRAL, International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), RADR, as well as ad hoc multi-party arbitrations.
- University College Cardiff, LL.B., Hons
- England and Wales
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in the United Kingdom for Litigation, 2009-2020
Belinda is consistently ranked as a leading individual in independent legal directories, she was also included in the UK Best Lawyers 2015-2016 list.
- "Belinda Paisley is ‘a star for investment treaty work in London'" – Legal 500 UK 2013
- "Belinda Paisley is "phenomenal; a force of nature, very impressive and never switched off."" – Chambers UK 2014
- ""a real force as far as the area of investor-state disputes is concerned." "Intellectually robust and tireless," she "cuts to the heart of the problem,"" – Chambers UK 2014
- "she has "a strong reputation in the market."" – Chambers UK 2016