Mark is an associate in Reed Smith’s Labor & Employment Group. Mark’s practice focuses on defending privately and publicly held for-profit companies and nonprofit organizations in employment and commercial disputes in state and federal courts, and administrative proceedings. Mark also works closely with in-house counsel and company management regarding day-to-day compliance and best practices.
- University of Pittsburgh, 2012, J.D.
- State University of New York, 2009, B.S., Business Administration
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association (2012-2015)
- Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership (2014-2015)