Winston is a partner in Reed Smith’s private funds group. He advises clients on investment management law and regulation with an emphasis on alternative investment funds, their investment managers and investors.
- BPP Law School, London, UK, 2003, LPC, (Distinction)
- BPP Law School, London, UK, 2001, Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- University of South Africa, 1995, LL.B., (Bachelor of Law)
- University of South Africa, 1993, Bachelor of Law
- England and Wales
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for UK Hedge funds, 2020