Luis Perez is a partner in our Global Corporate Group. His practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance matters, including international transactions. His client base is a blend of domestic and international businesses operating in the United States and Latin America.
Luis works with private and publicly held clients on all aspects of their businesses, including formation and governance issues, equity and debt offerings, and acquisitions and dispositions. He also routinely advises U.S., European, and Latin American multinationals in acquiring, establishing, operating, and disposing of their businesses throughout the Americas.
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, 1983, J.D.
- Rollins College, 1978, B.A.
- Council on Foreign Relations
- 2020, Acritas Star, Acritas Stars Independently Rated Lawyers
- 2020, Corporate/M&A & Private Equity (Florida), Chambers USA