Kat is a senior associate in the firm’s Insurance Recovery Group. Kat advises corporate policyholders on insurance and risk management issues, and is experienced in litigating insurance coverage disputes exclusively on behalf of policyholders. Kat focuses her practice on recovering insurance for policyholders under general liability, directors and officers liability, professional liability, crime, and property insurance policies, among other types of coverage. Most recently, Kat represents companies in connection with business income interruption and property damage losses arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, 2015, J.D., with honors, North Carolina Law Review – Articles Editor
- Pennsylvania State University, 2012, B.A., Double Major
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Board, Glen Canyon Conservancy
- Advisory Board, Emmaus Community of Pittsburgh