Matt is a senior associate in Reed Smith’s Global Commercial Disputes Group. He has litigated cases spanning a broad range of substantive law, including the Federal False Claims Act, the California False Claims Act, patent infringement cases, trademark and trade secret cases, copyright infringement cases, consumer class action matters, consumer product liability cases, toxic tort cases, legal malpractice disputes, employment disputes, and general corporate and partnership disputes. Matt also has significant experience in the commercial arbitration arena, having tried multiple arbitrations through final arbitration awards and confirmation proceedings.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, 2007, J.D.
- James Madison University, 2001, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - District of Colorado
- All State Courts - California
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers