Mike is a member of the Global Corporate Group, and advises public and private companies on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), joint ventures, financing transactions, and obligations under and compliance with securities laws. Clients in a variety of industries--including life sciences, manufacturing, software, technology, water and waste water, trucking, printing, communication, and professional services—turn to Mike to handle sophisticated cross-border M&A transactions and joint ventures. He also counsels boards of directors and management teams on defensive preparedness, corporate governance, and general corporate law.
- Noted in The Legal 500 for Mergers and Acquisitions (2014)
- Hofstra University School of Law, 1996, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 1989, B.A.
- New Jersey
- Member, American Bar Association Business Law Section
- Faculty Member, Practicing Law Institute