Sasha’s unique international background and unyielding commitment to excellence allow her to serve her clients in a wide range of domestic and foreign matters.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2010, J.D., International and Comparative Law Certificate Program; JURIST Legal News and Research, Dateline Commentary; Niagara International Moot Court Competition (2009); CALI Award (highest grade): Russian and Uzbek Law (2009); International Dispute Resolution (2010); Reed Smith Fellowship Award (2008); Foreign Language Area Studies Fellowship - Ukrainian (2008)
- University of Maryland, College Park, 2001, M.F.A
- Shepherd University, 1997, B.A., magna cum laude
- Moscow University of Consumer Economics, 1993, A.A., International Business Relations, with honors
- West Virginia
- Honorable R. Stanton Wettick, Court of Common Pleas - Allegheny County, Pennsylvania