Pak is an associate in the firm's Complex Litigation Group. His practice focuses on the representation of educational institutions, both at the K-12 and higher education level. Pak routinely advises clients on First Amendment issues, Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) compliance, privacy issues, student discipline, personnel matters as well as compliance with various civil rights laws, including Title IX, Title VI, Title II of the ADA, and Section 504. Pak also has experience handling employment matters involving issues arising under the ADA, FMLA, Title VII, the ADEA, and the FLSA.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2010, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2007, M.S., Education
- James Madison College at Michigan State University, 2005, B.A., International Relations, with honor, Phi Beta Kappa
- State Supreme Court - Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Virginia