LiLing is a member of the Global Corporate Group. She advises clients in a broad range of corporate transactions, including mergers, stock and asset purchases and sales, venture capital investments, joint ventures and general corporate governance.
- The George Washington University Law School, 2008
- Syracuse University College of Law, 2007, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, 2004, B.A.
- Syracuse Law Review, Executive Editor
- Moot Court Honor Society
- Listed as a Next Generation Lawyer in The Legal 500 USA for Venture capital and emerging companies, 2018-2019