Kirsten's practice combines years of working with physical commodities in the support of trading and marketing operations along with highly bespoke structured financing arrangements related to inventory monetization.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2002, LL.M.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 1999, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, 1996, B.A.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas