In his counsel to large multinational corporations, middle-market businesses, and emerging companies, Ryan negotiates, structures, and drafts strategic commercial arrangements and agreements for clients, with an emphasis on outsourcing and other complex services arrangements, fintech, technology licensing, information technology services, and manufacturing and distribution. He also represents public and private companies in matters involving domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital, private offerings, and other capital formation activities.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2003, J.D.
- Southern Methodist University, 1998, B.B.A.
- Southern Methodist University, 1998, B.S.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America, 2018 – present: Privacy and Data Security Law
- Listed in Texas Monthly as a “Texas Super Lawyer,” 2018
- Named one of “The Best Lawyers in Dallas” by D Magazine, 2017
- Named a “Texas Rising Star” by Super Lawyers for Antitrust Litigation and Information Technology/Outsourcing, 2006, 2011–2016