David C. Pulice
Director, Practice Innovation
Dave is Reed Smith’s director of practice innovation. He has spent nearly two decades improving legal service design through process improvement and technology. Dave welcomes and encourages collaboration with clients to drive progress through innovation. He and his team take an active listener role to understand clients’ pain points. They then employ the proven approach of people, process, and technology to engineer useful, user-friendly solutions that eliminate inefficiencies, reduce costs, and make peoples’ lives easier.
- West Virginia University College of Law, 1999, J.D.
- West Virginia University, 1994, B.A.
- All State Courts - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- International Legal Technology Association
- Corporate Legal Operations Consortium
- Allegheny County Bar Association
Awards & Recognition
- The American Lawyer Industry Award – Best Client/Law Firm Team – ouRSite contract management (2019)
- Legal Intelligencer Award – Law Firm Innovator (2019)
- BTI Consulting Group – Top 10 Innovative Law Firm (2019)
- Digital Edge 50 Award from IDG Enterprise – ouRSite Deal Performance Platform (2018)
- Changing Lawyer Awards – Outstanding Law Firm of the Year (2018)
- Association of Corporate Counsel Value Champion – ouRSite case management (2017)
- Best Use of Technology from British Legal Awards – Deal Performance Platform (2016)