Dave is Reed Smith’s Director of Practice Innovation. He has spent nearly two decades improving legal service delivery through process improvement and legal technology. Dave welcomes and encourages collaboration with the firm's lawyers and clients to drive progress through true innovation. He and his team take an active-listener role to understand clients’ pain points. They then employ the proven approach of people, process, and technology to engineer useful, user-friendly solutions that eliminate inefficiencies, reduce costs, and make peoples’ lives easier.
- West Virginia University College of Law, 1999, J.D.
- West Virginia University, 1994, B.A.
- International Legal Technology Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Association of Corporate Counsel Value Champion – ouRSite for Case Management (2017)
- Digital Edge 50 Award from IDG Enterprise – Deal Performance Platform (2018)
- Best Use of Technology from British Legal Awards – Deal Performance Platform (2016)