Tracy is an intellectual property litigator in Reed Smith’s Philadelphia office and the former head of Reed Smith’s Intellectual Property Group. She represents clients in patent, trademark, trade dress and copyright infringement disputes, trade secret litigation and other technology-related matters. In 2008, Tracy was included in IP Law & Business' annual listing of the "Top 50 Under 45" IP attorneys in the United States.
- Selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 1993, J.D., magna cum laude, Articles Editor of the Temple Law Review
- University of Pennsylvania, 1990, B.A.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit