Jeni is an associate and member of the Private Client Services team in the firm’s Global Corporate Group in Chicago. She focuses her practice on estate and gift tax planning, business succession, and asset protection, particularly for business owners, professionals, and families. She also counsels individual and corporate fiduciaries regarding complex estate and trust administration and related tax issues.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2016, J.D., magna cum laude; Recipient, CALI Awards for Excellence in Advocacy, Contracts, Estate and Gift Tax, Legal Writing I, and Legal Writing II; Executive Editor Student Articles, Loyola University Chicago Law Journal
- University of Michigan, 1993, B.A.
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Illinois Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Board Member, Lynn Sage Foundation