Mona is an associate in the Labor and Employment Group. She counsels clients in all aspects of employment law, including leaves of absence, wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, denial of family and medical leaves, wage and hour violations, benefits, separations and best practices. Mona also drafts handbooks, employee policies and procedures and arbitration agreements.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2016, J.D., Moot Court Honors Board; CALI Award for Advanced Legal Research; Secretary, Iranian Students’s Association; Articles Editor, Women’s’ Law Journal
- University of California, Los Angeles, 2011, B.A.
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- Selected through peer review for inclusion on the Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Employment & Labor, 2019-2021