Bennett is an associate in the firm’s Global Corporate Group. His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, financing and securities, commercial contracts, and general corporate counseling. Bennett has represented a wide range of clients, from early-stage companies to well-established, publicly traded companies, on domestic and cross-border matters. Bennett has significant experience working with private equity clients and clients in the energy industry.
- George Washington University Law School, 2011, J.D., cum laude, Executive Articles Editor of The George Washington International Law Review
- George Washington University, 2004, B.A., Philosophy, magna cum laude, Presidential Scholarship
- Allegheny County Bar Association – Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – Member
- Pressley Ridge Associate Board – Member