Frank's corporate practice is devoted to the area of major commercial and industrial capital financing transactions, with particular emphasis on project development and financing. He has an extensive background in commercial and industrial real estate transactions, including project financings, conventional mortgage transactions for construction, interim and permanent financing, commercial paper and letter-of-credit based financing transactions, secured and unsecured corporate financings, sale-leaseback and private placement financings, asset-based financing transactions, leasing transactions, acquisitions and dispositions, real estate syndication, zoning, land use and other development work. He also has significant experience with real estate bankruptcies and workouts.
- Columbia University School of Law, 1971, J.D.
- Williams College, 1968, B.A., Economics, cum laude, Elected to Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – Member of Real Estate and Energy Law Sections
- The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust (a nonprofit organization dedicated to the support of the performing and visual arts and the development of a vibrant Cultural District in downtown Pittsburgh) – Member, Institutional Development Committee, and past Co-Chair, Corporate Circles Committee
- Rivers of Steel Heritage Corporation (an exempt organization that seeks to preserve the industrial and cultural heritage of the Western Pennsylvania region and is the designated management entity for the Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area) – Chairman of the Board
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America in the area of Real Estate Law (2013-2016)