Hank has a 35 year history of winning cases – on summary judgment, at trial, in arbitration, and on appeal. Although he routinely represents companies in the financial services and life sciences industries, Hank has “done it all” over his career. This diversity of experience enables him to be versatile across industries and areas of law, and to bring a fresh and unique perspective to achieve creative results. In partnering with clients, Hank always keeps in mind the client’s ultimate objectives and pursues them in a practical and cost-effective way until they are accomplished.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1986, J.D., Judicial intern to Judge Van Dusen of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- University of Virginia, 1983, B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- State Supreme Court - New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
Awards & Recognition
- For over 25 years has received an AV PreeminentTM Rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, its highest ranking for skill and integrity. A description of the selection methodology can be found at martindale.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Selected through peer review for inclusion on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list, 2009-2018. The Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.