Tom joined Reed Smith in 2016 and is a member of the firm’s Complex Litigation Group. His practice currently involves a wide range of complex commercial litigation matters including financial services litigation, products liability litigation, class action and multidistrict litigation, contract disputes, business torts, property disputes, and insurance recovery litigation. Tom has experience participating in various phases of pre-trial practice including drafting pleadings and motions, drafting discovery requests, and taking depositions.
- Villanova University School of Law, 2015, J.D., summa cum laude; Order of the Coif; Editor-in-Chief, Villanova Law Review
- Muhlenberg College, 2011, B.A., Political Science and Spanish, magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova Law NovUs Young Alumni Board
- Honorable Richard G. Andrews, U.S. District Court - District of Delaware