Tom is a member of the firm’s Global Commercial Disputes Group. His practice currently involves a wide range of commercial litigation matters including financial services litigation, products liability litigation, class actions, contract disputes, RICO claims, business torts, and property disputes. Tom is experienced in numerous phases of pre-trial practice including preparing pre-litigation assessments, drafting pleadings, authoring dispositive motions, managing all aspects of discovery, and taking depositions.
- Villanova University School of Law, 2015, J.D., summa cum laude; Order of the Coif; Editor-in-Chief, Villanova Law Review
- Muhlenberg College, 2011, B.A., Political Science and Spanish, magna cum laude
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova Law NovUs Young Alumni Board
- Honorable Richard G. Andrews, U.S. District Court - District of Delaware