Anne-Marie is a tenured law professor who also is of counsel to the firm. She teaches estates, income tax, estate and gift tax, estate planning, and art law. Her practice is limited to the field of estate planning, with a particular interest in issues of art, tax and the law. She views her work with the firm as a team-based collaboration with her practicing colleagues, where her particular skills, interest and level of experience can be maximized to suit the needs of the client.
- Listed in Illinois Super Lawyers, Estate Planning & Probate 2010 - 2014
- Harvard Law School, 1976, J.D.
- Albertus Magnus College of New Haven, 1973, B.A., summa cum laude
- ACTEC, Academic Fellow and Regent of the College
- ACTEC Foundation, Director
- Chicago Estate Planning Council, Program Committee and Diversity Committee