Sébastien is an associate in the Energy and Natural Resources Group in our Paris office. He has a two-fold training in French and English law and has excellent knowledge of FIDIC and bespoke construction contracts.
- King's College London, MSc, Construction Law and Dispute Resolution
- Universite Paris Dauphine, MSc, Economics and International Affairs
- Universidad de Chile, International Student Programme
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, LL.M., Public Economic Law
- University of Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master I, Public Economic Law