Marianne is an associate in the Labor & Employment Group.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, 2015, J.D., Arthur C. Zief Scholarship Recipient; CALI Award for Excellence in Labor Law; Labor and Employment Law Certificate; Pro Bono Publico Award., President of the Labor and Employment Law Student Association; Maritime Law Journal Editor; President of the St. Thomas More Society
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, 2009, B.A., Communications
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- St. Thomas More Society of Los Angeles - Executive Committee Board Member
- Excelencia Charter School - Pro Bono Employment Counsel
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section