Marianne is an associate in the Labor & Employment Group. She defends employers in wage and hour class actions and Private Attorney General Act suits, as well as single plaintiff discrimination, retaliation, and harassment litigation. In addition to her litigation practice, Marianne frequently advises clients regarding workplace issues and compliance with federal, California, and local employment law.
- University of San Francisco School of Law, 2015, J.D.,
Maritime Law Journal Editor; Labor and Employment Law Certificate; President of the St. Thomas More Society, CALI Award for Excellence in Labor Law; Arthur C. Zief Scholarship Recipient; President of the Labor and Employment Law Student Association; Pro Bono Publico Award.
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, 2009, B.A., Communications
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of California
- St. Thomas More Society of Los Angeles - Executive Committee Board Member
- Excelencia Charter School - Pro Bono Employment Counsel
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Selected for inclusion on the Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Employment & Labor (2019)