Viktoria Ritter is an associate in the Munich Office of Reed Smith and member of the Global Corporate Practice Group. She focuses on German and international Tax Law, advising clients in domestic and cross-border transactions.
Viktoria also advises on general corporate law as well as general commercial law.
- Germany, 2016, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- University of Chicago, 2014, International and Comparative Law
- University of Augsburg, 2014, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- All German Local and District Courts
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- Munich Bar Association