R. Gregory Roberts' practice focuses on the resolution of state and local tax controversies throughout the country. He has represented individuals and corporations in administrative and judicial forums throughout the United States. Gregg also has extensive experience in advising multistate and multinational corporations on the tax ramifications of complex business transactions and corporate restructurings. Gregg has extensive experience in matters involving corporate income and franchise taxes, personal income tax, employment taxes, sales and use taxes, and property taxes, with particular experience in handling Pennsylvania corporate income, utility, and property tax matters, and New York corporate sales and use and personal income tax matters.
- American University Washington College of Law, 1999, J.D., magna cum laude, Senior Note and Comment Editor on the American University Law Review
- University of Rochester, 1996, B.A., summa cum laude
- New York
- Recommended as a leading lawyer by Legal 500 US, 2011 and 2017
- 28 June 2018 "What's the Next Step for Online Sales Tax in New York?" Bloomberg
- 28 June 2018 "Classifying $10B Of Auctioned Airwaves For Tax Purposes," Law360
- 3 August 2017 "Pa. Stand On Taxing Online Research Seen As Too Aggressive" Law360