Ashley is a member of Reed Smith’s Insurance Recovery Group where she represents policyholders in complex insurance coverage disputes. She handles a wide array of matters including mortgage insurance coverage, malpractice coverage, toxic torts claims, non-insurance litigation over contract breaches, business interruption claims, and indemnity claims.
- Loyola Law School, 2015, J.D., magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Dean’s Service Award Recipient; Sayre MacNeil Scholar
- Boston College, 2010, B.A., Thea Bowman Scholar
- All State Courts - California
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Honorable Ferdinand Fernandez, U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit, 1 September 2016 to 1 September 2017