Patrick is an experienced corporate attorney who represents funds and companies in mergers and acquisitions, private equity, securities, compliance, corporate governance issues, and general corporate law matters.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2012, LL.M., with distinction, Taxation, Dean’s List
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2010, J.D., Washington and Lee Law Review, Lead Articles Editor
- Brown University, 2006, A.B., Business Economics
- New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court - District of Massachusetts
- Honorable Stephen J. Swift, U.S. Tax Court