Eli is an associate in the Washington and London offices of Reed Smith. Eli maintains an international trade practice focused on U.S. national security laws, including export controls and sanctions, as well as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). Eli provides counsel to U.S. and international companies in compliance with the sanctions and export programs promulgated by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the Export Administration Regulation (EAR) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Eli also advises clients on foreign investment matters before the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS).
- John C. Keeny Washington, DC Program (Honors Legal intern)
- Ruby R. Vale Memorial Scholarship
- Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Cruz, 2013, B.A., Business Management Economics
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Society of International Affairs