Adriana has experience with health care regulatory matters involving HIPAA privacy and security compliance, licensure issues, and Medicare/Medicaid billing. Adriana also has experience defending life sciences manufacturing clients in product liability litigation matters, including trial preparation and using her science background to analyze medical literature and medical records.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, 2021, J.D., cum laude
- Duke University, 2018, B.A., Italian Studies
- Duke University, 2018, B.S., Evolutionary Anthropology with concentration in Behavior, Ecology, and Cognition, minor in Biology
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Duke Alumni Admissions Advisory Committee (AAAC)