Rafael focuses his practice on real estate finance transactions. His experience includes representing borrowers and lenders in connection with the drafting and negotiating of mortgage and mezzanine loan documents, intercreditor agreements, and co-lender agreements.
- Cornell Law School, 2008, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2005, B.S., Foreign Service
- New York
- The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- U.S. Court of Appeals - First Circuit
- U.S. District Court - District of Puerto Rico
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- Honorable Gustavo A. Gelpi, U.S. District Court - District of Puerto Rico, 1 September 2008 to 1 September 2009