Jane is a partner in Reed Smith's Transportation Industry Group. Her areas of focus include ship finance, U.S regulatory compliance and sanctions, bankruptcy and troubled finance workouts, maritime litigation and arbitration matters, including charterparty disputes, vessel arrests and asset foreclosure.
- Columbia University, 1992, J.D.
- Johns Hopkins University, 1989, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- Listed as a Next Generation Partner in The Legal 500 USA for Transport: shipping: finance, 2019-2020