Joel is a partner in our Chicago office and has extensive experience representing major banks, financial institutions, borrowers and investors in corporate lending and financing transactions.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, LL.M., Taxation
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A., with honors
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Recognized by Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business as one of the Leading Banking & Finance Lawyers in the United States